NSF Dietary Supplement Certification helps consumers and health care providers identify high quality and reliable supplements. This certification assures consumer safety by requiring rigorous outside expert contaminant testing and verifying manufacturing consistency and accuracy.
- Verifies the identity and quantity of dietary ingredients declared on the product label
- What this means: NSF has confirmed with absolute certainty that what we say on the label is actually what’s inside the bottle.
- Ensures the product does not contain unacceptable levels of contaminants
- What this means: NSF has confirmed that this product contains no unsafe levels of harmful contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicides, and pesticides.
- Demonstrates conformance to currently recommended industry GMPs for dietary supplements
- What this means: GMP’s are Good Manufacturing Practices that are regulated by the FDA. NSF has confirmed that this product adheres to these strict regulations.
Unlike other supplement certification programs, NSF conducts annual audits and periodically retests each dietary supplement product to ensure continued compliance against the toughest testing standard in existence today.